World of Gothic - Forum

Full Version: Discuţii Zilnice 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-12-2013, 10:58 PM)Ducipal Wrote: [ -> ]Si acum,HITUL primaverii !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKTWkypL3Q

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Hai ca-ti place !
Muzica asta trebuie să înlocuiască scaunul electric. E mult mai dureroasă.
(04-12-2013, 10:58 PM)Ducipal Wrote: [ -> ]Si acum,HITUL primaverii !

Wink
[Image: be7.jpg]
(04-12-2013, 11:10 PM)Ducipal Wrote: [ -> ]Hai ca-ti place !
Mai am 3 zile la dispozitie sa invat rusa/bulgara...miercuri plec intr-un schimb de experienta de o saptamana in bulgaria si aia nu stiu boaba de engleza.Haha

Vreau sa mentionez ca fac progrese eroice in invatarea alfabetului kirilic.
Na :
I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.
(04-17-2013, 03:42 PM)Warhell Wrote: [ -> ]Na :
I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

Explica, daca poti, ca de unul singur nu deduc logica.
Nu m-am prins..