World of Gothic - Forum

Full Version: Discuţii Zilnice 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Terente, roby14, Bogdan,
Need to translate the text into Romanian.

MfG MaGoth,
(08-18-2013, 02:54 PM)MaGoth Wrote: [ -> ]Terente, roby14, Bogdan,
Need to translate the text into Romanian.

MfG MaGoth,

We got that from your last post. No offence, but I personally have other more important things to do than translate dozens of text files (how many files do you want translated anyway?). You could either find someone here on this forum (or other ones) to do it for free or you could hire someone from there: https://www.odesk.com/o/profiles/browse/...rn-europe/

One more thing, whenever you create a post make sure it's in the right thread.
@MaGoth: which text are you talking about? I could help you with the translation, it doesn't look like much, but you will need to pinpoint the exact text you need. I noticed there are some bits in english in that .txt file you posted, is that what you require to be translated?
Kristi,
Quote:We got that from your last post. No offence, but I personally have other more important things to do than translate dozens of text files (how many files do you want translated anyway?).
And I'm not offended by mistake could send a message to the wrong topic where required.
A maximum of 5 files, he still do not know. But at the same time, ect text of these can be used to program installers to any mods of the game Gothic​​.

Bogdan,
Need help in translating this file:
http://yadi.sk/d/M70d8p9C81CCg

Later still be two or three files in the main documentation for this pack and instructions for testing.
If that question is not clear I will try to explain.

MfG MaGoth,
Nu prea inteleg ce vrea baiatu de la viata noastra.
Show Content
La multi ani, Kristi!

@MaGoth: Here you go, hope I did the right translation.
La multi ani Kristi!!! Il citez pe Hegan: "Dai de baut?" Proud Present
La multi ani Kristi!!!!:clap:
(08-19-2013, 12:38 AM)dorelys Wrote: [ -> ]"Dai de baut?" Proud Present
Sa curga cu warn-uri!! |(
(08-19-2013, 12:48 AM)roby14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2013, 12:38 AM)dorelys Wrote: [ -> ]"Dai de baut?" Proud Present
Sa curga cu warn-uri!! |(
Fara numar!! |(